Friday, December 1, 2017

Turangawaewae Drama




We loved sharing our Turangawaewae Drama this term. Below is some of our thinking about the show.

“I felt nervous before we went on stage but then I felt Joy when we were on stage” - Liam


“I felt a wee bit scared to do the dance at the end of the show, but after I felt proud” - Oliver


“I loved standing up and reading out on the microphone” - Oscar


“I felt Joy when I was on stage” - Poppy


“I felt scared because there were so many people watching, after I felt proud because I did a really good job, I knew that because people clapped” - Isla


“I learnt how to do a huddle” - Liam


“I learnt how to speak on the microphone” - Elie


“I learnt how to make and use shakers” - Finnley


“I learnt not to feel scared when so many people are watching” - Alec


“I leant how to perform in front of everybody. I was nervous but tried to be brave to sing the song.”     -Saige


“ I learned that music doesn’t have to be by instruments that you buy. We can make them instead. “  -Connor


“I used my growth mindset to make me do it, even though I didn’t want to do it in the morning. “    -Brodie


“When I was reading  I used Thinking to know the words. “   -Rebecca


“Seeing everyone doing their shows was the best bit. “  - Louis


“The best bit was with my friends there so I didn’t have to say it on my own. “ -Coralee


“I like being the taniwha.” Angus


“We made instruments and I got to play them.” Sid


“The story was interesting because it had heaps of different characters.” Olivia


“I was exciting that me and Greta and Maggie did the splits.” Zoe


“I like being a builder because I had to pretend to dig.” Aiden


“I like when the taniwha woke up and I heard a noise.” Eli H


“I liked going on the stage as a skier.” Harley

“I liked when the builders fell asleep because it was funny.” Camryn

1 comment:

  1. What a great reading, remembering the words and awesome movement! Thanks for posting this :-)

    ReplyDelete